60 day money back guarantee
We are convinced of the quality and comfort of our knee pads and we want to give everyone the opportunity to try them. We often hear that the Hammock kneepads get better with a few uses. The protectors memorise the shape of your knee. This creates a perfect fit and optimum pressure distribution. For this reason we have introduced a money back guarantee of up to 60 days, so that the protectors can be properly tested.
Even if you are not satisfied after a long test period of 60 days, returning the product will be no problem. No hassle about the ‘original packaging’ or ‘original condition’. We also know that the environment in which the protectors are used leaves its mark. You can return the protectors within these 60 days and you will receive the purchase amount of the protector after this:
- You have the right to revoke the sales agreement within sixty days without giving any reason.
- The withdrawal period expires 60 days after the day on which you or a third party designated by you, who is not the carrier, takes physical possession of the product.
- To exercise your right of withdrawal, please send us – Triple Stone Workwear B.V., Rotterdamseweg 402M, 2629HH, Delft, The Netherlands – an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your decision to withdraw from this agreement. You can use the example below for this. It is also possible to complete this digital withdrawal form.
- The warranty only applies if you send a communication (via e-mail or via the digital withdrawal form) about the exercise of the right of withdrawal within the withdrawal period.
- You can only make use of this guarantee if the purchase is proven with a valid proof of purchase (for example an invoice or receipt).
- If you revoke this agreement, we must repay the payments that we have received from you at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notice of revocation of this agreement. For this refund, we use the same payment method that you used for the original transaction unless expressly agreed otherwise with you.
- Under no circumstances will we charge you a refund fee.
- We may refuse the refund until we have the goods back in our possession or until you have provided us with proof that you have returned the goods, whichever comes first.
- You must return or hand over the goods to us without delay, but in any case no later than fourteen days from the day on which you informed us of the revocation of this contract. The deadline has been met if you have returned the goods before the expiry of the period of fourteen days.
- Custom or specially made products for you are excluded from this warranty.
- The warranty only applies to the protectors. Accessories ordered separately are excluded from this warranty.
- The products may contain traces of use, however, products with obvious signs of wear due to excessive use are excluded from this warranty.
- The direct costs of returning the goods are for your account.
- We are in no way obliged to reimburse costs other than the purchase price of the product. Any shipping costs paid will not be reimbursed.
- We reserve the right to unilaterally change, suspend or terminate this warranty, or to exclude customers in the event of abuse.
- If you have ordered and returned a similar product from us in the past 5 years, this warranty expressly does not apply.
Questions about this warranty?
You can call us on +31 (0) 70 219 5000 or send an email to email@example.com
Fill in the digital withdrawal form or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following text:
To: Triple Stone Workwear B.V.
I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) regarding the purchase of the following product(s):
- Product(s) and quantity(s):
- Ordered on dd-mm-yyyy and received on dd-mm-yyyy
- Name of the consumer(s)
- Address of the consumer(s)
(*) Strike out what is not applicable.